Travel Advisory for SIIT International Students
(for SIIT students who are outside Thailand as of July 3, 2020)
>>New students enrolled for the 1/2020 semester<<
If a student is unable to travel to SIIT before August 10, 2020, please follow these steps:
1. Make a request to have online/remote examinations at the link: >>CLICK HERE<< before August 3, 2020 at 8:00 AM (Thailand Time)
2. Contact your academic advisor for consultation concerning online/remote examinations before the registration period.
Remark: All new students must follow the registration guidelines at: >>CLICK HERE<<
Students who plan to enter Thailand, please follow these steps:
Prior to arrival
1. Students must contact the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate to request to travel to Thailand and complete all procedures for traveling to Thailand.
1.1 Measures to be complied with when travelling to Thailand: >>CLICK HERE<<
1.2 List of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) options: >>CLICK HERE<<
(For more details, please visit the website of the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate in your country.)
2. Students must confirm their travel plans with SIIT International Affairs by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), at least 1 week before their arrival date. SIIT International Affairs will assist students regarding dormitory reservations and pickup services from ASQ.
1. Once the students check-in at ASQ, please confirm with SIIT International Affairs by email (email@example.com), also include your checkout date from ASQ in that email.
2. Your buddy will pick you up from ASQ and take you to your reserved dormitory room. They will assist you regarding the dormitory contract, purchasing household items at the shopping mall, showing you the campus facilities, taking you to SIIT International Affairs and SIIT Student Affairs and will introduce you to your advisor.
SIIT International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division
as of July 24, 2020