Walk in Application:
You are welcome to do online application at Admission and Public Relations Division, 1st floor, SIIT Main Building, Thammasat University, Rangsit Center during office hours (8:30-16.00). Please also bring 1-inch photograph and application fee.
Or Online Application: Please fill in the application form as follows:
1.) Fill in your information.
2.) Submit the application.
3.) Print out the payment form.
4.) Bring the payment form to pay at "Counter Service".
5.) Check the status from our system after 3 working days.
Application Documents: Please bring the following documents on the interview date:
1. Application Form with signature on every page; attach 1-inch photograph
2. A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non Thai Citizen
3. A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
4. A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
Additional Documents (For Submission of GAT-PAT/Common 9 Subjects/Standardized Test Scores)
- A copy of certified GAT-PAT, Common 9 Subjects, or Standardized test scores
- A copy of high school equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education of Thailand (For Submission of Standardized Test Scores)
* Application Fees are as follows:
- Outstanding Student Program (OSP):500 Baht
- SIIT Entrance Examination and Others: 800 Baht